Now that we’ve reached the point of recruiting leadership, the main questions being asked revolve around policies or “what does the party stand for?” This is a first stab at blogging for the party, a trigger shy fear has been building, but here goes. Please keep in mind that I’m writing this as an individual right now. Social media and online writing in general are not my strong suit by a long shot. Partly in my opinion because I don’t mince words and I tend to come across as blunt if not all together harsh in writing. As I speak in the “we” I’m talking about less than 10 people who have agreed to join the party and with the power of approximately 2,000 people that I spoke with face to face between September 30th and December 23rd of 2019. 99% of these people were in the California Bay Area and the other 1% in Las Vegas Nevada. I spoke to 60-70% of these people in groups of 2-5 including myself as a ride share driver. Those who I didn’t talk to in a ride share were mostly on t
The goal of running for office, at the time (as this had been a rooted and absolutely declared goal long before), was to create a shield where our current legal system (in San Mateo County in California) was unwilling to allow for a citizen to act publicly in disputing false claims made publicly available by their own website. The goal in running for President after a first run as Mayor of San Francisco was rather arbitrary. There was no importance to the idea of winning the election or really effecting it. The goal of creating a party only came about in response to the overwhelming response by individuals at some scale to the ideas pondered in what could be called thousands of bull sessions. For clarity’s sake.